Here's a great recipe from Tropical Traditions to make your own all-natural, vegan granola. You can find the freshest ingredients at your local farmer's market, or online at Tropical Traditions which has some of the lowest prices you'll find for oats, vanilla and coconut oil.
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seed kernels
- 1/2 cup chopped raw almonds
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed kernels
- 3/4 cup agave nectar (or a little less if you don't like granola sweet!)
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup roasted peanuts
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
(Recipe submitted by Rachel, Eugene, OR)